Terms and conditions for using, providing, and exchanging information
on the Passtopik.net site.
(Note: The term 'user' in this document includes both members and visitors.)
Chapter 1: General Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are used to manage access to and use of services on the e-learning site: Passtopik.net, developed by WinterLab (the 'provider'). This Agreement specifies details of responsibilities, obligations and benefits between the Service Provider and the Member. These are the provisions for the use of services legally provided by our company.
These terms and conditions shall become effective by notification or
other means to the members.
WinterLab can update or change the contents of this Agreement.
Article 3: Other than Terms and Conditions
Anything not specified in this clause is subject to other applicable laws.
Article 4: Definition of terms
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
• Member: enter into a service use agreement with the provider and
successfully generate the user ID.
• Member ID: The provider identifies the service by a combination of letters and numbers selected by the member.
• Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the member to protect the confidentiality of the account.
• E-mail: An e-mail that exchanges information on the Internet.
• Operator: Person selected by us to manage the entire service and facilitate the operation of the service.
• Notification: All documents or information including notification messages, documents, photographs, voice, links, files or information that contributed to the member's service or the member's notification.
Chapter 2: Service Agreement
Article 5: Registration of Use
The Provider provides paid services to members who agree to the terms
of this Agreement. A member who has gone through the online registration
process is deemed to have legally agreed to this Agreement by pressing the
"I Agree" button.
Agreeing to this Agreement means that the member agrees to all services provided by the service provider, and it is deemed that the member has agreed to answer the registration information honestly. If you do not agree, you can click "Disagree".
During the registration process, all users are asked to provide complete, true, and accurate information used to register their accounts. In the event of inaccurate or inaccurate information, we reserves the right to temporarily lock or suspend the use of your account without prior notice without any liability. You are solely responsible for maintaining control of your password without using other users' accounts or sharing your account information with others. In any case, the user is responsible for all operations related to the use of his or her password on the system. If you are suspicious of unauthorized use of your account, you can contact us directly for the quickest support. Upon registration, users must accurately supply their own active email to Passtopik.net to facilitate the exchange of information and to receive new notifications or changes from Passtopik.net. Pastopik.net shall not be liable for any benefit associated with the use of the account of the person who has registered in the email if you have registered and provided it with an email that is not owned and active.
Article 6: Application and acceptance of use
The Supplier will record all of the member's registration information,
and upon completion of the registration process, the Supplier will proceed with
the Service Registration Approval on the Passtopik.net site.
The Supplier may withhold the member's consent to use the service
until the reservation is canceled due to the following registration reasons.
• In the event of a service-related failure
• In case of insufficient
• If it is deemed necessary to confirm further by another party
The provider does not approve the use registration in the following cases:
• A person who has registered with another person's identity.
• A person who enters false information necessary to sign up as a member.
• Violators of social order at the time of membership
In other cases, the provisions of Articles 1 and 3 above shall apply.
Article 7: Change of member information
If you want to change the information you have registered, the member
must modify it online at site: www.passtopik.net.
The provider shall not be liable for any loss caused by the problem under Article 1.
Article 8: Termination of Service Contracts
Upon decommissioning, the member shall apply for termination by phone,
e-mail or online at www.passtopik.net.
The provider may terminate the contract without prior notice to the user in the following cases or may claim damages from the user in the case of paragraphs 1 and 2.
• Where a member commits an act that undermines the reputation of the provider;
• In case a member intentionally interferes with the operation of the service;
• Where a member plans or conducts an act that violates national and social interests;
• Where a member operates a business or provides a service to others without prior consent;
• if the agency determines that the service is not suitable for you.
Article 9: Prohibition of Transfer
The user cannot provide or transfer the service voucher and cannot use the service as collateral.
Chapter 3: Using Services
In principle, the service is available 24 hours a day, unless there is
a special problem with the company's business or technology.
The company can set the available time separately for each service. In this case, it will be notified in advance.
Managing members' IDs and passwords
The member shall be responsible for the retention and maintenance of his account (including ID and password) and shall be fully liable for the activities using the account, regardless of whether the member is aware of the fact.
The provider may change the member's ID at the request of the member or at the authority of the provider in the following cases:
• In the event that a member's ID includes a phone number, resident registration number, etc. and thus violates the member's personal privacy;
• The member's ID may go against the custom or cause antipathy to others.
• Where a member has justifiable grounds under the supplier's regulations
Adding and changing service content
The provider reserves the right to change the type and content of the service if necessary and is responsible for notifying the member by email, article or email of the change.
In the event of any need to add or alter service content, the provider shall notify the member in advance using the method set out in Article 1.
Article 13: Supplier's Duty
The provider may not disclose or share to third parties any personal
information relating to the member's provision of services without the member's
own permission. However, this regulation does not apply if required at the
request of the Telecommunications Association or in accordance with the
relevant statutes for criminal investigation purposes, such as the
Within the scope of Article 1, the provider may record and provide statistical data on some or all members' personal information at the request of its member management company. In addition, the provider may send cookies to member computers through the service. In this case, the member can change the options for the browser he or she is using to warn or refuse to receive information from the cookie.
Article 14: User's Duty
When using the service, the user shall not do the following.
• Post incorrect information when applying for service or changing member information
• The act of using the ID of another member for illegal purposes.
• The act of posting, broadcasting, or providing information received through the service to a third party without prior permission from the member without prior use by the supplier;
• Content that holds copyrights, trade secrets, or third-party intellectual property rights shall not be published unless you are a writer or have legal ownership of such content.
• Infringement of other rights, such as supplier's copyright, third party's copyright, etc.
• Violation of laws by objective review
• the unauthorized use of another person's personal account, the theft of a password, or the infringement of the rights and interests of another person's organization or individual.
• Hacking services, creating and installing programs that contain viruses or malicious software, affects or violates users' rights and interests.
• Disgrace or insult another person'
• Continuously link and send specific content, such as advertising information, to others
• Send spam content
• All acts of concern or obstruction of service management and operation;
• Other violations of relevant laws
When using the service at Passtopik.net, you should understand and agree that the information you receive is collected from various sources posted by the member. Therefore, we are not responsible. or control over the accuracy, usefulness, security, or intellectual property rights associated with the content, in addition to the content posted by the employee. Each article has hidden benefits and potential risks. Your mission is to find, modify, and turn the benefits of each article into knowledge. However, we will do our best to select and remove offensive content to create the most favorable learning environment for students.
Policies on the Cost of Service
Basically, the provider's services are based on the principle that
they are provided free of charge to users. However, paid services and
information must be paid by the user for the amount specified in that
Prices and coverage of VOD / AOD content will be announced separately. The payment method and the amount for online courses and other paid content are different according to the rules specified in the service.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Supplier will not be able to continue providing paid service and if
the user requests a refund for the remaining amount, Supplier will refund it
through the account you specified. However, this refund amount depends on the
supplier's refund policy.
The provider will process your cancellation and refund requests in accordance with the refund policy specified on the website. However, the user may not accept the refund request in the following cases.
• In case the service is not available due to the mistake of a member user.
• Total refund cost exceeds balance
• The user requests a refund after leaving the service.
• Other reasons for a valid, unconfirmed refund
Depending on the payment method, it may take up to a week to process
the refund request. If the refund processing period is extended, the provider
will notify the user in advance, and the user cannot blame the provider for the
If the service provided is a paid download, the user cannot cancel it, and due to the value of the product transferred to the user, there is a non-refundable principle.
In the event of an expense arising from the negligence of the Supplier's responsibilities, the Supplier shall refund the full amount, and in the case of expenses arising from the negligence of the User's Liability, the Supplier shall be responsible for some of the appropriate expenses to the extent that the Supplier has to repay you.
Aborting service delivery
The provider may discontinue the service delivery in the following cases:
• Disagreements due to the installation or maintenance of equipment used in the service.
• The carrier has stopped providing telecommunication services under the Telecommunications Act.
• If communications equipment is damaged or information requiring inspection, maintenance or replacement is interrupted, services can be interrupted and members can be notified via e-mail and bulletin boards. Notice, however, if you are reluctant to notify, you can notify it after the service returns to normal.
• Events caused by other force majeure reasons.
• National emergencies, equipment failures, or abuse prevention may cause service providers to limit or suspend all or part of the service.
Article 18: User's Commitment
The member promises to abandon Passtopik.net (including branch
offices, representative offices, management departments, employees and centers)
in all claims of damages and liability. Cost due to loss or:
• Use of your services on the Passtopik.net Web site.
• Due to your breach of the terms and conditions.
• Violates regulations that apply to content posted by users.
• You infringe on the rights of third parties: rights such as copyrights, intellectual property rights, publishing rights, personal rights, or other related rights.
Chapter 4: User Protection
Article 19: User Protection
The supplier is responsible for maintaining the installed equipment
for continuous and reliable service delivery. If such equipment fails or
becomes unusable, the supplier must repair or repair it immediately.
Supplier shall not disclose or divulge your personal information to any third party without your consent. However, the provider shall not be liable if the Service Manager divulges any personal information that is not an employee of the Company.
If the user's opinion or complaint is deemed justifiable, it is the supplier's responsibility to immediately take action and inform the user of the cause and process.
Compensation for damages
The service provider shall not be liable for any damages related to the use of the service due to reasons attributable to the member.
Article 21: Immunity
If the service cannot be provided due to force majeure such as natural disasters, the supplier shall be exempted from the responsibility.
The service provider shall not be liable for any service use problems caused by the member's responsibility to the service provider.
The provider shall not be liable for the failure of the member to obtain the expected benefits from the service use, nor shall it be liable for damages caused by the information obtained through the service.
Chapter 5: Intellectual Property Rights
Article 22: Intellectual Property Rights
The provider does not allow commercial use, privacy practices,
reauthorization, production, transfer, repair, dissemination, loan or partial
or full lease. A set of content, services, software and trademarks that the
provider owns intellectual property and does not permit similar acts by third
The author has responsibilities and rights to articles and materials of the Association, and other than posting them on the service site, the provider may not use such content for commercial purposes without their consent. an author's idea
In addition, in the case of non-profit, the provider does not comply with the above and reserves the right to publish to the service site.
This Agreement shall enter into force on January 1, 2020.
Information protection policy
Passtopik.net understands that personal information is considered when
registering all users' web site membership. Therefore, we will always do our
best to protect the privacy of our users and to ensure that they can study with
real confidence at Passtopik.net.
1. Collecting personal information
When signing up for membership at Passtopik.net, the user must supply
the following information:
• Subscription information: ID, email, nickname
• Personal information: first name, gender, phone, address, date of birth, resident registration number/passport (or guardian information if no resident registration number/passport)
• Information when a student responds to an information questionnaire provided on a phone, email, or website.
• Event and competition information at Passtopik.net; member transaction resume at Passtopik.net.
• This information will not only help students solve problems, but will also be very necessary to ensure benefits.
2. Use of personal information
We can provide better service and notify educators by utilizing the learner information provided to provide better service and address possible problems in the course of goods and services, promotions, service use, payment and communication.
Passtopik.net research products and services on Passtopik.net, research on products and services, and develop and improve existing services that meet members' preferences and preferences.
3. Personal Information Retention Period
Obtaining Information: Data held in the system for one year for the
information content provided, and since the request has occurred, processing
data for registration requirements, service interruptions, fee details, student
claims information and claims processing results from the date of receipt.
4. Information Collection and Management Agency
All information provided by the user is collected and managed by
5. Methods and tools for modifying personal data
Once logged in, students can click on a location. Select login and
modify the required personal information.
6. Information sharing
We do not share or use with third parties for any commercial purposes
except for all personal information support, provision, provide necessary
information, contact with educators and some specific cases.
• Information is provided only when Passtopik.net and other third-party service users are assured of property, rights protection, and legal information.
In such a case, when the information is required to be disclosed to the rest of the third party, specific notice is given to the member and this information is provided only when the member has agreed to it. You can also call Passtopik.net directly on the hotline 024.6664.7000 or contact us via email info@Passtopik.net for instructions on how to support and execute it.
7. Protection and pledge of member information
We are taking appropriate security and
technical measures to prevent illegal access to or loss or destruction or
damage to your information. When collecting data from the web, we collect your
personal information on a secure server. We use firewalls on the server. Use
the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) code to collect electronic payment card details.
When we cannot guarantee 100% security, SSL will make it difficult for hackers
to decrypt your information. Do not send us enough credit card or debit card
details without being encrypted. We encourage students not to give anyone
detailed information about the payment by email. We will not be held
responsible for any losses students may experience in the process of exchanging
personal information via the Internet or email.
The user does not use any other program, tool, or format to interfere with the system or change the data structure. No distribution, dissemination, or encouragement is allowed for any activity to interfere, destroy, or invade data on a website system. All violations will be forfeited of all rights and will be prosecuted before the law if necessary.
Passtopik.net does not use users' personal information for illegal activities. However, we can provide the user's personal information to a third party in the following cases.
• If we obtain permission from the user
• Services provided at Passtopik.net require: The act of interacting with or being provided by a third party.
• Court orders or legal proceedings in accordance with law or statute;
• If we see the member's actions as violating our guidelines for products or services on Passtopik.net
8. Third-party demand policy
Passtopik.net membership is only available on the website Passtopik.net. Other third parties affiliated with Passtopik.net are not included or related. Therefore, if you join Passtopik.net and use third-party amenities, you must carefully read third-party security provisions to ensure your own personal rights.
9. Changing Provisions
The provisions of this policy are intended to meet the actual conditions. Major changes to the terms and conditions will be notified directly on the Passtopik.net website or emailed to your email address for students to quickly and accurately understand the information.
10. Receiving and resolving complaints
Step 1: Users send a grievance to the email address below: info@Passtopik.net, or customer support phone number 024,6664.7000
Step 2: Passtopik.net's customer management department will receive complaints from its members, and depending on the nature and extent of the objection, Passtopik.net will take concrete steps to support its members to resolve the dispute. The department will respond quickly to the outcome of the complaint resolution in accordance with the company's policies announced within seven business days.
Step 3: With the authority and authority of Passtopik.net, where
impossible, the Board will require students to submit the case to their
competent government agencies.
Passtopik.net respects and seriously enforces legal regulations that protect the rights of its members (consumers).
11. User Agree
The above provisions are in accordance with
current law and guarantee the best rights for those who use the services of
Passtopik.net. When using Passtopik.net services, those who agree are willing
to accept the provisions of this information protection policy.
If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us at 024.6664.7000.